Two Days Online International Training on Research Manuscript Drafting and Publishing
Eudoxia Research Centre
Date: 16th and 17th May 2020, Time: 10 am to 6 pm
This two days training program will enhance the researchers and academicians to become more effective writers, using practical examples, exercises without plagiarism.
- Principles of good research manuscript writing.
- Tricks for writing faster and with less anxiety, the format of a manuscript drafting.
- Peer Reviewed Journal publication
- Minor and Major Research Project Writing for receiving grant
- Ethical issues in Research Manuscript publication
- Article writing for general audience.
- Mechanics of Thesis and Dissertation Writing
- APA, MLA and Chicago Style
Day 1: Date 16th May 2020 (Saturday)
- Research Article and Research Letter writing
- Research paper writing
- Dissertation and Thesis writing
- Use of software for grammatical correction
- Plagiarism checking
Day 2: Date 17th May 2020 (Sunday)
- Free publication of Research Papers in UGC Care list journal and Scopus Journal
- Free publication of thesis and dissertation in foreign countries with ISBN number
- Brief introduction to “A- index: Author Index”
Key Points of the Training Program:
- The beginner level programs do not need any prerequisite.
- Lessons are chronologically designed with increasing level of difficulty.
- Understand the significance of the topics covered and its impact on the real world.
- Complete guidance is provided to configure and install the necessary tools.
- Cover your chosen topic in depth with relevant case studies, interactive examples and more.
- Get hands-on with the exercises and PPT/PDF study material
- Explore possible career paths relevant to this Training Program.
- Clarify your doubts by interacting with the Experienced Professors and Resource Persons.
- The lectures of training program are extracted across diverse set of domains like management, social sciences, humanities, sciences, business, medical sciences, technology, data science, marketing and much more
- All the Resource Persons are from prestigious organizations and universities have created their presentations for this training, so participants get top-notch quality
Registration fee is Rs 500 for Indian participant (Both soft copy and hard copy of the Certificate will be issued) and USD 5 (e-certificate will be provided) only for foreign participant
Last Date of Registration (Extended) : 15th May (7 pm) 2020
Eudoxia Research Centre
+91-8787318070 (WhatsApp Number)/ 08025043097 (Bangalore Office)